Install ClockworkMod Recovery on Samsung Infuse 4G
ClockworkMod Recovery has many advantages and this is the first thing installed after rooting the device. The main benefits of installing this custom Recovery are access to NANDROID Backup and ease of flashing the custom firmware using it.
So if you are figuring out an way to install the ClockworkMod Recovery on your Samsung Infuse, then follow these steps:
2. ‘ROM Manager’ app installed. (You can get it from Android Market. Free version will do). ROM Manager free version QR Code below:
3. Modified 3e Recovery installed that lets you flash unsigned zip files. Follow our guide ‘Install Modified 3e Recovery to flash unsigned zip files’.
1. To begin with, make sure your phone has sufficient battery charge.
2. Launch ‘ROM Manager app’.
3. Tap on ‘Flash ClockworkMod Recovery’.
4. Select ‘Galaxy S I9000’. You can’t see Infuse 4G in the list. Galaxy S I9000 has the same partition as Infuse 4G. Hence proceed.
5. Watch the status bar. The phone will now download the ClockworkMod Recovery to your phone and install it. Wait till the process completes and you get a confirmation message.
[Source: XDA Developers]