Rooting Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus P6210 now gets easier, and what more, the process also installs ClockworkMod Recovery 5. Note that this method only works on Samsung GT-P6210 model. If you have any other model, please don’t go ahead.
- Download Version 20111210 package
- You need to have an external SD card of size 1 GB or more.
- Some how copy the downloaded package into the external SD card. You can do it by connecting the Galaxy Tab Plus to computer via USB cable or by using an external SD card adapter.
- After copying is complete, boot the tab into Recovery mode.
- If you have Stock Recovery (3e) on your Tab, select apply update from external storage.
- Then select the file that you copied to the SD card. The file name begins with p6210_CWMR.
- Be patient till the installation is complete.
- After completion, select “Reboot system now”.
That’s it. You have now successfully rooted the Tab and also installed the ClockworkMod Recovery. You can confirm that the Tab is rooted by installing the Super User app that is available in Android Market for free. Use QR code below.
[Source: XDA Developers]